Book Blogger Hop- This Week @ The Scarlet Letter

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome fellow hoppers!  This weeks topic over at Crazy-For-Books is:

"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

This is pretty easy for me since I had a pretty slow reading/posting week.  However, This post is definitely one that I am happy to share.  I read and reviewed Maira Kalman's And The Pursuit of Happiness, which I found to be surprising and wonderful. 

Here is a link to my post.

Comments

  1. Hi Laura, just hopping by! That book looks fun (I had a look at your review). I hardly ever read graphic novels but I think I should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by...want to check out that post, which looks good.

    Here's my BLOGGER HOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had a slow posting week with just one book I'm trying to wrap up & get reviewed this weekend. Ugh... Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Thanks for making me a happy blogger.

Popular Posts