09 April 2011
Dewey's Read-a-thon: Mid Event Survey
Here is my survey:
1. What are you reading right now? I am dipping in and out of Sloane Crosley, I Was Told There Would Be Cake and I'm about to start something new.
2. How many books have you read so far?1.5
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Hmmm... Alison Bechdel, Fun Home.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope. But then again, I didn't really free up the whole day.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I'm just happy to have a nearly whole day to read.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much fun it is!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. It's all great.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would free up my day a bit more.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I'm pretty tired. It's all the sugar I had at the shower.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I like to read aloud when I start to get tired. That is only really an option if you are home alone though.