Two More 2012 Challenges:

I'm signing up for 2 more, and that is it, for a total of 5:
The Chunkster Challenge is hosted by Vasilly and Wendy on it's own site.  This challenge asks you to read books longer than 450 pages- no audiobooks, or ebooks.  I failed this challenge last year, but I'm determined again this year.  However, to be realistic, I will sign up for the lowest level -- The Chubby Chunkster. That is four chunky books)

Here are some possible choices (with plenty of alternates):
Jonathan Franzen, Freedom
Don DeLillo, Underworld
Neal Stephenson, Reamde
Stephen King, 11/22/63 or The Stand or It
Justin Cronin, The Passage
Adam Levin, The Instructions
Karl Marlantes, Matterhorn
Paul Murray, Skippy Dies
Thomas Pynchon, V
David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

or others...maybe some by women.

The other challenge that I'm signing up for again this year, despite last years failure is:

 
You can find the sign up post HERE.

To be safe this year, I will be signing up for: Hajime - Read one book

I have read:
Norwegian Wood (although I would like to again)
Sputnik Sweetheart
The Wind Up Bird Chronicle

So, it won't be any of those.   

Comments

Popular Posts