Top Ten Tuesday: Soundtrack of my Life

The Broke and the Bookish has such a good topic this week for Top Ten Tuesday, that I am pretty intimidated by it.  The topic is:  Books I'd Give a Theme Song To.  I love books (obviously) and I also really really love music; however, I'm not sure how good I am going to be at pairing them.

But, I'm totally going to try...  I'm basically connecting these either for really obvious reasons, or because I think the song captures something ineffable about the book.  Here is my playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Here are the books the songs connect to.  I'll let you ponder the connection:

1. Nabokov, Lolita
2.  Sartori, Head Code
3.  Burnett, The Secret Garden
4.  Hawthorne, The Scarlet Letter
5. Ellis, American Psycho
6  Orwell, 1984
7.  Palahniuk, Survivor
8. DeLillo, The Body Artist
9. Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
10. McCarthy, The Road

Comments

Popular Posts