Apparently I don't function unless I'm doing things at the last minute. So, I just signed up for the Once Upon a Readathon (click button for info) even though it started at midnight last night.
1. Gretchen Rubin, The Happiness Project (about halfway through)
2. Daniel Smith, Monkey Mind (I can definitely finish this over the next couple of days)
3. Michael Chabon, Manhood for Amateurs (almost done)
4. Cormac McCarthy, All the Pretty Horses (I'm taking it slow through this one)
5. Shane Jones, Daniel Fights a Hurricane (This is also a short one that I could easily finish)
I'm also woefully behind on challenges this year. Most of the ones I signed up for, I haven't even begun. So, I might get something started for one of those if possible. I have so many books to shooe from!
Happy readathon to all of you who are participating. I look forward to seeing your progress.