Dewey's Readathon Master Post
I'm going to do the introductory questionnaire even though I'm late to the party:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Prescott, Arizona on a beautiful fall day.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I seriously didn't make a stack yet, but I think I am going to start with A.S. King.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I'm drinking a lot of Trader Joe's fall blend herbal tea lately, which is very cinnamon-y and I like it.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am an English teacher, a wife, and a pug mom. I have been having a slow reading and blogging year, but I'm trying to just go with it.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself today. I'm just hoping to get a little reading done.
I'll be back to update later. Onto the reading!
Update #1: 1:52 p.m. Hour Nine
Reading: Ask the Passengers by A.S. King
# of pages: 164
Feeling?: Like I"m probably not going to do a ton of reading today, but I'm alright with that!
Up Next: A collection of essays maybe? Agorafabulous? A thriller?