...a day late.
9. I am trying to listen to Virginia Woolf's To The Lighthouse on Audible for my book club. I read the book when I was an undergraduate, but don't really remember anything about it except that it was difficult. Although I love to listen to non-fiction, I'm not great at paying attention to fiction on audio, so we will see how this goes.
8. I'm really enjoying the new Ryan Murphy series Scream Queens. I am a fan of his in general, but I don't love all the American Horror seasons,and thought Glee got a little lame at the end. So, I'm hoping this one keeps up its momentum, since I did love every weird, campy minute of Nip/Tuck.
7. Jurassic World is coming out in digital this week, and I'm super excited. When I was pregnant, I would tell my baby to stay in there until I could see JW. My water broke at Starbucks the day before I was going to see it. So, boo. But, now I can watch it from the comfort of my living room.
6. The new Lana Del Rey album makes me feel like I've taken muscle relaxants. I think that is the point? It's not safe to listen to in the car.
5. In other movie news, I can't wait to see the The Martian. It will be our first movie in the theater since G was born. I just hope I don't fall asleep.
4. When we chose the name Grace for our baby, I felt like no one was named Grace. Now it seems like everyone is...including Lena Dunham's sister, which I learned reading her book while rocking my baby before naps.
2. This app is my new obsession.
1. I'm happy to be blogging a bit instead of scrolling endlessly through my Facebook feed. Facebook is like crack for new moms. I don't like it, but I can't stop doing it.
Have a great week all! Thanks for hosting Christine!