The Broke and the Bookish) is: Top Ten Posts on Your Blog That Would Give the BEST Picture of YOU as a reader and a person.
Here they are:
10. My most recent review of two books by Daniel Smith and Shane Jones: I'm trying to incorporate a little more of the personal in my blog posts, and I'm dipping my toes in here.
9. A post with pictures: This post shows my love of Iphone photography, and of travel, and food...
8. This post about Authors Speaking talks a little bit about my love of lectures and live readings.
7. This Top Ten Tuesday about books I would take with me in a fire gives a good idea of what I value.
6. I love this review of Jennifer Egan and Sloane Crosely, in which I talk about both things that work for me as a reader and things that don't.
5. Memes (like this Four Things Meme) are always a good way to get to know a blogger.
4. I think all book bloggers read widely, and read things other than books. This is a post about my love for long form nonfiction and Kindle Singles.
3. This Literary Blog Hop about difficult books gives a little bit of my academic background and some discussion of classics that I love.
2. My review of Anne Carson is the one that I most wish my readers would read and then pick up the book- it was so unique and wonderful (the book, not my review:))
1. This Sunday Salon talks about some of my all-time favorite books. The ones that I loved before blogging.
What kinds of posts tell about you as a blogger?