The Broke and The Bookish, the TTT topic is one that I'm not sure I have 10 answers for, but I'll give it a shot: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished
Series that I started, but have not finished:
10. The Jessica Darling Series by Megan McCafferty: I've been saving the last one because I really like them.
9. The Matched Trilogy by Allie Condie: I liked Matched just fine, but haven't picked up the next book yet.
8. The Millenium Trilogy by Steig Larsson: I read Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and just didn't feel compelled to continue. I'm interested in the second book, but not the third at all.
7. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S.Lewis: My mom read these to me when I was a kid, but I think I started to get a little tired of them after The Silver Chair.
6. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: I've only read the first book, and a wee bit of the second.
5. The Dublin Murder Squad books by Tana French: I just recently read the fourth book Broken Harbor, but I haven't read the first three. I don't really think this is a problem, as the books really stand on their own.
4. The Border Trilogy by Cormac McCarthy: I just read and reviewed All the Pretty Horses, but there are two more books in this sort-of-series that I have yet to read.
Series that I haven't started, but would like to read:
3. The Rabbit Trilogy by John Updike
2. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
1. The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King
How about you? Do you read series? Do you finish them?