The Broke and the Bookish.
Here are my Top Ten Books that I'm Pining For in 2013
10. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (February)
9. The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer (April)
8. Vampires in the Lemon Grove by Karen Russell (February)
7. A Thousand Pardons by Jonathan Dee (March)
6. Electrico W by Herve Le Telier (June)
5. Tenth of December: Stories by George Saunders (January)
4. The Love Song of Jonny Valentine by Teddy Wayne (February)
3. The House at Belle Fontaine by Lily Tuck (April)
2. The Woman Upstairs by Cliare Messud (April)
1. We Live in Water by Jess Walter (April)
I'm sure there will be big fall releases that we don't know about yet. If I had my wish there would be a new Donna Tartt. It has been 10 years since The Little Friend, so it is about time.