Fall Into Reading Challenge!

So, this is my first challenge that I will be participating in on this blog and I'm pretty excited!

This challenge is hosted at Callapiddardays

Here is my list:

T.C. Boyle, The Tortilla Curtain
Sherman Alexie, The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven
Cormac McCarthy, No Country for Old Men
Jim Harrison, The English Major
Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
Luis Rodriguez, Always Running
Jonathan Tropper, This is Where I Leave You

I might add more if I finish these, but I'm going to start here.

Comments

  1. I am sure many have raved about The Hunger Games series. It was great. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read the Hunger Games yet. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one on your list that I've already read is The Hunger Games - which I loved. I'll be eager to see what you think of it and of the others!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Thanks for making me a happy blogger.

Popular Posts