Top Ten Tuesday: Book Related Resolutions
1. Read at least 52 books: I'm fairly certain I can do this. Book blogging is helping me focus on reading, as is reading more than one book at a time.
2. Finish writing my novel: This is the big one and it is definitely a resolution. My goal is to write a page a day.
3. Vary my reading: I am working on reading in some different genres, including more classics, which I've been kind of avoiding since I finished my M.A. So, I think that three years is probably enough leisure reading.
4. Post to my blog at least twice a week: This has been pretty easy since I've been on Winter Break, but we'll see how it goes when I get back to work and the semester starts.
5. War and Peace- pretty self explanatory.
So, I think I'm going to stick with five. I don't want to make too many claims.
Best of luck on all your resolutions! I have an award for you. Congrats :) Here are the details.ReplyDelete
Good luck with your goals, looks like they're all doable! ;)ReplyDelete
I admire your 52 books, I put my annual goal (on Goodreads) as 35 this year. ;)
Good luck with War and Peace! I really want to finish Anna Karenia. I started it in July and kept putting it down for other books.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing your bookish goals with us!
Jen at The Broke and the Bookish
great goals! I just finished the first chapter of W&P!ReplyDelete