The Sunday Salon: Secret Santa Edition

I thought that this weeks TSS would be a perfect opportunity to share my loot from the Book Blogger Holiday Swap (which I totally recommend):


My gift came from Nise at Under The Boardwalk, and here it is:



Inventory:
1 cute little card with bears on it
1 book of fancy treats for my puggies:)
1 box of Cream Nuts that were super delicious and my husband and I ate right away
1 Starbucks gift card (that I used for some sweet holiday drinks)
1 snowman tree ornament
1 travel size Philosophy Gingerbread body wash
1 copy of Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
1 copy of Helen Simonson, Major Pettigrew's Last Stand
1 copy of Shirley Vernick, The Blood Lie (which I haven't heard of, but looks interesting and maybe like it has something in common with my blog's namesake)

THANK YOU NISE!


In other news this week, I finished TWO books and started TWO new books and I implemented a new commenting system on the blog.  I like it so far, but it did wipe out all my old comments when I installed it, which was a bummer.  Luckily I can still access them from my dashboard.

How was your week?  Ready for Christmas?


Comments

Popular Posts