Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR

This week's topic from The Broke and the Bookish is Top Ten Books on Your Fall TBR.  Fall is my season of cozy reading.  I love fall reading, but I'm not that good at predicting what I'm going to actually pick up.  However, I do love making a list, so here's mine.

1.
NW by Zadie Smith











2.  Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan











3. Wise Blood by Flannery O'Connor











4. The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Johnathan Evison











5. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote












6. Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann











7. The Secret History by Donna Tartt











8. Vampires in the Lemon Grove by Karen Russell











9. Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver











10. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


Comments

  1. It's so fun to read everyone's TBR lists--so many good books ahead. Lve me some Wuthering Heights Enjoy your Fall reading. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wuthering Heights! Yay! And I looove The Secret History and I feel like it's really good for an Autumn/WInter read (just as The Little Friend is a good summer read. Although I might just think these things cause that's when I read them...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I really loved In Cold Blood and Wuthering Heights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves to make lists but is sorta bad at following them. It's always fun to anticipate...just not always as much fun to follow through (besides how can you resist all the tempting new releases that are thrown under your nose?!). Nice fall list! I'm looking forward to reading Flight Behavior and Sweet Tooth as well...even though they weren't on my list today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a love/hate relationship with Wuthering Heights. It's definitely an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! It looks like we've got similar reading tastes and, judging by your header, a shared fondness for Europe. I've got "Sweet Tooth" and "In Cold Blood" on my to-read list as well and I just read "The Secret History" a couple months ago. I hope you like it!

    Your newest follower,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to Sweet Tooth as well and I love Flannery O'Connor. Wuthering Heights might be the only "classic" I loathe. I'll have to check out NW, I haven't heard of it yet. I'm a new follower! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I'm so excited for Sweet Tooth too, it sounds real interesting. Been meaning to get around to The Secret History--one of these days xP

    Been rather busy this week but thanks for dropping by my TTT on Tuesday!

    - Li @ rulethewaves.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Tooth is on my wishlist too. I hope you enjoy Let The Great World Spin as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great List! The Secret History is fantastic and the perfect fall read. Hope you enjoy it and the rest of your TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Thanks for making me a happy blogger.

Popular Posts