TTT: Light and Fun Reads!

It has been a while since I have done one of The Broke and the Bookish Top Ten Tuesdays. I have been pretty MIA on my blog recently, and I'm hoping to make a full return, but I was tempted, late in the evening, to dash out a quick post on the topic of light and fun reads.  I can't wait to read the other lists this week, since I am in need of a light/fun read asap.  Suggestions?

10. David Levithan, The Lover's Dictionary
9. Jane Green, Jemima J
8. Curtis Sittenfield, Prep
7. Tina Fey, Bossypants
6. Jenny Lawson, A Supposedly Fun Thing I Will Never Do Again
5. J. Courtney Sullivan, Commencement
4.  Lucy Knisley, French Milk
3. Megan McCafferty, Sloppy Firsts
2. David Sedaris, Naked
1. Maira Kalman, And the Pursuit of Happiness

Comments

  1. I haven't read Prep but I think I'd like to give it a try. I just finished her latest, Sisterland :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments. Thanks for making me a happy blogger.

Popular Posts